Ambassadors come from a variety of professional backgrounds with a broad range of skills. However, it’s their passion, drive and commitment to making a difference to the lives of children with disabilities that bring them together.
By joining our Ambassadors programme you will gain access to a network of senior professionals while helping us raise the profile Friends of Lancasterian and supporting disadvantaged children.
Our Ambassadors use their enthusiasm and connections to encourage people to support the work of Friends of Lancasterian.
What is the role of a Friends of Lancasterian Ambassador?
We understand that time is precious, so we do not ask for specific time commitments. Your involvement in the programme could include:
- Promoting Friends of Lancasterian across your network
- Working with us to identify potential fundraisers and fundraising events
- Sharing successes in your industry
- Facilitating with introductions and letters of support
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- The opportunity to network with other Ambassadors and share experiences
- Increased profile regionally for you and your association with the charity
- Annual networking event to celebrate successes
- Speaking opportunities
If you’re interested in becoming an Ambassador we’d love to hear from you.