We are looking for charity Ambassadors
By joining our Ambassadors programme you will gain access to a network of senior professionals while helping us raise the profile Friends of Lancasterian and supporting disadvantaged children.
Ambassadors come from a variety of professional backgrounds with a broad range of skills. However, it’s their passion, drive and commitment to making a difference to the lives of children with disabilities that bring them together.
What is the role of a Friends of Lancasterian Ambassador?
We understand that time is precious, so we do not ask for specific time commitments. Your involvement in the programme could include:
- Promoting Friends of Lancasterian across your network
- Working with us to identify potential fundraisers and fundraising events
- Sharing successes in your industry
- Facilitating with introductions and letters of support
What are the benefits of being an Ambassador?
- The opportunity to network with other Ambassadors and share experiences
- Increased profile regionally for you and your association with the charity
- Annual networking event to celebrate successes
- Speaking opportunities
Become an Ambassador
If you’re interested in becoming an Ambassador we’d love to hear from you. Please email email@example.com.